Monday, January 30, 2012

El Amor

It is so beautiful to feel loved by our family and friends.

But above all it is amazing to know how much our Creator loves us!

Don't let anything distract you from His love!


"Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Romans 8:39

"Ni lo alto, ni lo profundo, ni ninguna otra cosa creada nos podrá separar del amor de Dios, que es en Cristo Jesús Señor nuestro." Romanos 8:39



This Valentine's I want to do something special for my friends and co-workers and I found a few ideas in the blog world. (I'm sorry I didn't save the all source links! ooops)



Chocolate pretzels.Very easy to make!!!




DIY Chocolate Garnish from Celebrations at Home Such a cute and easy idea!!!!!!



Here's a link to Bee In Our Bonett's blog with a really cute idea and pictures of her cake pops. (Mine never look this nice.)





Have a blessed day!

No comments: