Thursday, January 26, 2012

Be Happy!

Trying to work with what I already have.



This is a hard concept because we tend to always want what others have or emphasize what we are lacking rather than appreciate what we have.



This year I have decided to focus on what I have. My blessings are too many to just sit and cry for what I would like to have, buy, or be. Instead, I will appreciate the present and work hard for the future.



So, here are two outfits I wore to work. Yes, same shoes. And I'm also wearing brown opaque tights.



Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

i love your stripe skirt =)

Alicia said...

love your stripe skirt

two birds said...

it is a hard concept, but once you actually start doing it, it gets easier every day! i love your outfits! that red cardigan is amazing!

Ly said...

I love the mustard outfit. It's super chic!

http://www.lyzhang.com

Chandra MoMoMod said...

That's one of my goals for the new year. It can be difficult, but I truly believe that we live much better lives when we are thankful and content with what we already have.

I mentioned/showed one of your photos on my FB page today!!

Chandra
MoMoMod.com