Friday, October 22, 2010

What to wear?

Many people are shocked when they find out I don’t wear pants. It is not hard to do this, they sell skirts everywhere. The hard thing is to keep it "modest".

I’m a believer that as a woman I should not dress too provocative or sensual, but that doesn’t mean my outfits have to be boring. Not at all.

"I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes."
1 Timothy 2:9

Modesty: 1. The state or quality of being modest.
2. Reserve or propriety in speech, dress, or behavior.
3. Lack of pretentiousness; simplicity.

Be strong, be faithful. You can be fashionable and modest. You can be stylish and decent. You will be respected and blessed for standing strong on your convictions!
Well..that's it.

Here are a few pictures of my "work-outfits".

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I like your style!! In addition, I agree with you very much about modesty.

Both of my daughters, especially my older one, are huge skirt wearers. They say that they feel like a "lady" when they wear them.