Monday, August 30, 2010

Vacation at home!

Lately I have been complaining about how much I would like to be on vacation, again. There are so many beautiful places to visit, but because of time, work, and MONEY I can't do it.

To add to my frustration I downloaded an application which lets you select any contintent, country, city in the world and see pictures of wonderful sites! It sure added to my frustration.

So, I decided to be more positive and realized I live in one of the most beautiful and visited places ever!!! San Diego! Perfect weather year round, beautiful beaches, wonderful parks and sites to visit... so why not enjoy it? why not take a vacation every day? I see so many tourists walk around taking pictures and paying so much for something I can enjoy for free!


(En Castellano!) Ultimamente me he estado quejando por no poder estar de vacaciones, una vez mas. Hay tantos lugares hermosos e interesantes para visitar, pero a causa del tiempo, trabajo y DINERO, no se puede.


Por eso decidi ser mas positiva y me di cuenta que vivo en uno de los lugares mas hermosos y mas visitados! SAN DIEGO! Con un clima excelente todo el año, hermosas playas, grandes parques y lugares interesantes para visitar...por que no disfrutarlo? Por que no tomarme unas vacaciones cada dia? Veo tantos turistas tomando fotos y pagando tanto por algo que yo puedo disfrutar y gratis! Aqui van algunas fotos de mis lugares favoritos en San Diego:


Here are a few pictures of my favorite places:


~Dowtown~



~ La Jolla~



~Harbor~





No comments: